River Hall Elementary is always looking for volunteers! If you would like to be a part of our wonderful team of volunteers, please complete a Volunteer Application.
Steps to volunteering:
- Call or visit River Hall.
- Submit a Volunteer Application. (English and Spanish Applications are Available in the Front Office)
- Be cleared by a screening process. (For the safety of our students, staff, and visitors)
- Complete an on-site interview, orientation and/or training.
- Someone will call to let you know you have been approved.
- Then you may start volunteering!
** Please remember to sign in and sign out every time you are here at River Hall Elementary, we get credit for all of your hours. ** You will need to wear a volunteer badge, remember to return it when you leave. Thank you for volunteering at our school!
Please be sure to check our PTO Page for current volunteer opportunities.