Accessing Online Resources From Home
Great News! Students can access many of their instructional resources at home including Compass, Google Classroom, Google Drive, and more by logging into the district’s application portal (LaunchPad).
Students sign into http://launchpad.leeschools.net/ with their district username and password to access:
- Renaissance Home Connect (Accelerated Reader)
- Compass Learning (practice lessons)
- Focus (attendance & grades)
- Destiny (media center materials)
- OverDrive (e-books)
- Safari Montage (educational videos)
- Pearson SuccessNet (reading)
- ThinkCentral (math)
- myNGconnect (National Geographic)
- Google Apps (Google Classroom, Docs, Slides)
Accessing Compass Individualized Learning Paths
Your child's STAR reading and math assessments generate individualized learning paths in Compass. These learning paths have activities aligned to skills and standards that the student is ready to learn.
- Look for the Compass Learning icon in the instructional apps folder.
Working on the Learning Paths
- K-1 students learning paths are in the reading folder on the student’s Compass dashboard
- 2-12 students learning paths are in the reading and math folders on the student’s Compass dashboard